Saturday, October 5, 2013

Chapter 1.2: Jail Bait?

So we've arrived back in Sunset Valley with young Bebe with one semester of college completed!


So Bebe, I take it you had a great trip back home eh? You look so happy to be back in Sunset Valley!

Bebe: "Ugh great trip? Puh-lease! You try travelling five hours in a cramp U-Haul truck! Next time I'll fly that way I'll save more money!"

Yeah yeah yeah, you're frugal I get it.. anywho, I wonder what you're parents are up to?


Are you okay Dorie?

Dorie: I've been standing here since Bebe left, I forgot how to walk..

No worries, one sim reset coming up!


Seems like that did the trick, may I ask what are you doing?

Dorie: "I was just thinking, wouldn't it be great if Sims could talk to jellyfish? That way we'd never run out of jelly for PB&J sandwiches!"

Oh wait!  Did you hear that? I think I hear Gus calling my name, gotta go!


Oh no! Are you stuck too Gus?

Gus: "No. I just looked out this window and realized how pretty it is outside today, I think I'll go for a swim."

But you don't have a pool..

Gus: "Oh yeah, that's right.."

Oh! Well would you look it at that cute little baby over there!


Surprise! Dorie and Gus had another baby! 

Meet Benji Hart!

-Clusmy, 
-Loves the Outdoors 
Favs: Songwriter, Lobster, Blue
-Capricorn

Don't let that cute face fool you, he is a handful.

That cutie patootie behind him is Luna, Dorie saw her at the park one day and had an instant connection. She basically stole her because she's not a stray and belongs to the Goth family, but whatever she's ours now. 
*evil laugh*


...And one last surprise, the newest member of the family is little Beatrix Hart!

-Easily Impressed
-Neurotic
Favs: Roots, Mac & Cheese, Turquoise 
-Libra

You're taking this 'big sister' thing pretty seriously eh?

Bebe: "If I don't, who will? You saw what my parents were up to right? And beside Trixi's just so cute and cuddly!"

Bebe seriously loves her little brother and sister, she's always autonomously looking after and playing with them.


Benji: "FEEDDDD MEEEEE!!!!!!"

Bebe: "Ughh!! Send help!!!!"

See, I told you he was a pill..


Something wrong with your dinner Benji?

Benji: "Did she really expect me to eat this so called food? Please remove it from my sight immediately."

Curse Gus for teaching you how to talk..

Later that night, Dorie and Gus, like the horn dogs they are, both had wishes to woohoo with each other so I obliged to there wishes while hoping not to scar poor Trixi and Benji in the process.


Dorie: "You fancy some midnight woohoo?"

Gus: "But the kids are still awake.."

Dorie: "Pretend they're not here!"

...and the Mother of the Year Award goes tooooo....Dorie Hart!


A few hours later...


Dorie: "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS BEATRIX??!!!"

I think Dorie has a love/hate relationship with Beatrix, one minute she's rolling wishes to snuggle her and then she's screaming at the poor child and pointing and laughing at her. -_-


Bebe got up at the crack of dawn, woke up Benji and autonomously started teaching him how to walk! And no she's doesn't currently have the family oriented trait either..I thought this was terribly cute. :)

Bebe: "Come on Benji, no one will take you seriously in this world if you can't walk."

Bebe, he's just a toddler you know..

Bebe: "Your point?"


Cake...for breakfast?

Bebe: It's the breakfast of champions you know.

Well couldn't you at least eaten it inside where it isn't storming and lightning?

Bebe: "It's just a little drizzle of rain, calm down."

You're lucky this isn't Sims 2, you'd be dead by now from electrocution.

Bebe: "...."


What is this? Dorie actually interacting with her children??

Dorie: "Shut up! I loveee my babies. Hmm, Gus and I should have another.."

Uhhh, you're not the founder of this wishacy so I'm not fulfilling that wish.

I check on Gus and see this..



A little late are we Gus? Bebe's not even in high school anymore..

Gus: "I know, but if she had any homework, I definitely help her with it."




Luna spam!!!


Ummm, Bebe are you feeling okay?

Bebe: "Yeah I feel wonderful! Why do you ask?"

Uhh...nevermind.

Bebe: "Well I've been wanting to improve my science skill for a while but we don't have a Science Research Station here."

Oh no worries, just purchase a Science skill book from the MultiTab 6000.


Bebe: "Arrghhh! Why did you have me use that thing when you know my fear of technology?!"

Because you didn't roll a wish to go to the bookstore? You're really gonna have to get over your technophobia if you want to be a scientist, just saying..


So this is what Dorie does pretty much all day when she's not eating, sleeping or choking herself. 
I think she might love Luna more than her babies..



How to potty train?


I pan over to check on Gus and this is what I find.

Hey there hot stuff, how come you're always in your swimwear?

Gus: "I just miss summer so much and I'd really like to go swimming."

No. Go inside before you die of hypothermia.


Oh wow look at this cute and cuddly baby..


Welp, looks like it's time for Luna to leave.


Hmm another potential love interest? Yes please.


Bebe: "So why did you want to meet up at the fire department?"

Ethan: "Oh you know, so we could have some privacy. Say, you don't think your dad will kill me for asking you out right?"

Bebe: "Ethan, we're both young adu- hey wait a minute! You're still a teenager! Are you trying to get me arrested?! I'm outta here!"

Ethan: "Bebe! Wait! My birthday's in week!!!"

I totally didn't realize Ethan was still a teen until he came over and started chatting with Bebe. 
LOL.
(ignore her ugly outerwear, I didn't change it.)



I really love the Pets EP...



Gus and Bebe were both at work so little Trixi had to celebrate just with Dorie. 
Let's hope she survives being suffocated by her mother's boob.


Aww she's a cutie even before her makeover.


Much better. :) She inherited Dorie's black hair and Gus' green eyes. Cutie!


Last term at Uni! Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment